The School Trip Fund
Terms & Conditions.
Everything you need to know!
This policy was last updated 26 January 2023.
General Terms & Conditions for The School Trip Fund
1. The School Trip Fund (“the Fund”, “Fund”) and benefits are operated by The School Trip Group Ltd (“we,” “us,” “our”, “ours”), under company registration number 13753373. Our registered office is at Forma House, 40 Bowling Green Lane, London, England, EC1R 0NE.
2. The School Trip can cancel, withdraw, amend or alter the Fund at any time, including these terms and conditions.
3. The School Trip Fund and benefits are only valid in the UK for UK-based schools.
4. The School Trip can take any appropriate action, including removing or suspending an account, if we have reason to believe you are abusing the scheme or associated Funds.
5. To access The School Trip Fund, you must be a member of The School Trip. You can create an account with The School Trip by visiting https://theschooltrip.co.uk/join/.
6. All members of The School Trip Fund scheme must be teachers who teach in a UK-based school and are aged 18 years or over. Proof of school may be asked.
7. Members must register their personal details and keep The School Trip informed of any changes – especially in relation to their email address. The School Trip cannot be held responsible for any loss of rewards incurred due to out-of-date details.
8. Unsubscribing from The School Trip’s communications or deleting your account will close your connection to The School Trip Fund.
9. Regretfully, The School Trip cannot be held liable for system failures on the website.
10. If, for any reason, any aspect of The School Trip Fund scheme is not capable of running as planned due to events outside of The School Trip’s reasonable control, we may, in our sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the programme with 6 months’ notice, or invalidate any affected entries (this includes, without limitation, by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of The School Trip which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion). During any termination period and before closure, members will have the opportunity to redeem any funds.
The School Trip Fund Eligibility
1. The School Trip Fund is open to all UK state schools. This includes Academies, Free Schools, Local authority maintained schools, Special Schools and Welsh Schools as defined by the Department for Education.
2. The Fund is open to all year groups, classes and ages of students within eligible schools.
3. Independent schools are not eligible for The School Trip Fund.
4. Unless otherwise stated by The School Trip, you cannot combine this Fund with our other offers and you may not be able to use the Fund during special promotional events.
5. If you are a member of the School Trip Rewards scheme, you will not collect reward points if The School Trip Fund applies to your booking.
6. Certain products may be excluded from the Fund.
7. The School Trip Fund can only be used on bookings made through The School Trip where The School Trip has invoiced the school directly and payment has been received.
8. The School Trip is under no obligation to apply the Fund for any reason outside of qualifying transactions.
9. If you have any questions about eligibility, please email email@example.com.
Using The School Trip Fund
1. The School Trip Fund acts as a part payment towards a school trip booking which includes qualifying products. Qualifying products include any product that The School Trip sells directly to the school whereby The School Trip has invoiced and will collect payment. Before applying for the Fund, The School Trip will confirm if the product qualifies.
2. The School Trip can withdraw and amend the list of qualifying products at any time.
3. The School Trip will not exchange any part of The School Trip Fund for cash and the offer is non-transferable.
4. At the enquiry and quote stage, you must mention that you would like to apply for the Fund.
5. For each booking, we will ask you to complete an application which includes a series of questions to gain insight into your school’s and your students’ situations. At this stage, we will also ask how much of the Fund you wish to apply for. We may, in certain circumstances, ask for further information to support your application.
6. The value of the Fund cannot exceed 20% of the total cost of the booking.
7. The Fund can only be applied to the cheapest tickets available. E.g. if there are tickets at £25 and £17.50, the Fund can only be used on the £17.50 tickets.
8. The Fund is not to replace other grants, funding and monies that may be available. This includes, but is not limited to, Pupil Premium Funding; funding for Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) which includes, but is not limited to, Education Health Care Plans and Exceptional Needs Grants; Vulnerable Needs Grants.
9. All information provided to us during an application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality and will never be disclosed or shared with third parties unless explicit permission is given by yourself or your school. For further details of our collection, processing, storage, and retention of personal data, including, but not limited to, the purpose(s) for which personal data is used, the legal basis or bases for using it, details of your rights and how to exercise them, and personal data sharing (where applicable), please refer to our Privacy Notice available here https://theschooltrip.co.uk/privacy-policy/
10. A member of The School Trip team will access your application and provide feedback, within 5 working days, if your application has been successful, part successful or unsuccessful. We will always provide reasons for our decision.
11. Our decision on the level of the Fund provided is final.
12. Previous decisions and applications do not affect your ability to apply again in the future.
13. The School Trip fund is limited and may be subject to availability throughout the year.
Further Information and our General Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions are for The School Trip’s The School Trip Fund scheme.
Our full Terms & Conditions are available here https://theschooltrip.co.uk/terms/
For details of our collection, processing, storage, and retention of personal data, including, but not limited to, the purpose(s) for which personal data is used, the legal basis or bases for using it, details of your rights and how to exercise them, and personal data sharing (where applicable), please refer to our Privacy Notice available here https://theschooltrip.co.uk/privacy-policy/
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or The School Trip Fund, you can write to us at: Forma House, 40 Bowling Green Lane, London, England, EC1R 0NE. You can contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our customer service team (for users in the United Kingdom) on (+44) 020 064 0974.