Waiting list for TINA – The Tina Turner Musical.
Apologies, tickets are no longer available for this event. However, please enter your details below to be added to our waiting list.
- Venue: Aldwych Theatre, London
- Dates: 12 September
- Times: Arrival by 14:30 for a 15:00 start
- Cost: Free
The Aldwych Theatre is trialling a Covid Certification system for the comfort and reassurance of all audience members. They request that all audience members bring with them one of the following Covid certifications:
- Proof of full vaccination with any vaccine approved by the World Health Organization, should you have received both doses at least 14 days prior to your performance time. You can present this certification via the NHS Covid Pass within the NHS App or NHS Covid Pass letter or any internationally recognised equivalent, or by presenting your vaccination certificate (or a copy of it).
- Proof of a negative Lateral Flow Test via the NHS Covid App or a text message or email from NHS Test and Trace, or an internationally recognised equivalent. This test must be taken within 48 hours of your performance time.
- Should you have natural immunity based on a positive PCR test taken within 10-180 days prior to the date of the performance, please present this proof via the NHS Covid Pass within the NHS App.
Please note that this only applies to audience members aged 18 and over. Attendees under the age of 18 will be asked for verbal confirmation (by them or by a parent or guardian on their behalf) that they have not tested positive for Covid-19 in the past 10 days and are not currently displaying symptoms of Covid-19.
- Audience members are asked to wear a face covering at all times. If you are exempt for medical reasons, please speak to a member of the theatre team.
For further information please visit the TINA website.