Cogges Manor Farm’s Time Travellers – Anglo Saxons (Full or Half Day) Workshop
This workshops aim is to immerse and engage students in our historical past. To leave them with a feeling of awe and understanding at how our ancestors lived their everyday lives.
This is an interactive and lively history-based workshop, which keeps students fully engaged. This workshop includes hands on activities such as, decoding and making runes, making flat breads, grinding grain, shelter building.
– A greater understanding of everyday life in historical times.
– An appreciation of how life was different then compared to now
– how buildings were constructed
– where and how water was collected
– how people cooked, how diet, shopping and storing food have changed
Here to help.
I’m here to help you every step of the way.