Cogges Manor Farm’s Time Travellers – Victorians (Full or Half Day) Workshop
This workshops aim is to immerse and engage students in our historical past. To leave them with a feeling of awe and understanding at how our ancestors lived their everyday lives.
This is an interactive and lively history-based workshop, which keeps students fully engaged. This workshop includes hands on activities such as, Victorian Laundry, making the bed, making Welsh cakes, grinding grain.
– A greater understanding of everyday life in historical times.
– An appreciation of how life was different then compared to now
– how buildings were constructed
– where and how water was collected
– how people cooked, how diet, shopping and storing food have changed
We regularly check that the costs and information are the latest and most up-to-date. However, please contact us directly if you need any further information or have a particular question. Unless specified otherwise, all prices include VAT.
Click the link below to see more info on the workshop and how to book.
Have a question?
We’re here to help!