We’ve partnered with Up at The O2 to offer you and your class the chance to climb over the roof of a world-famous venue – The O2!
A school trip to Up at The O2 gives your students the opportunity to step out of the classroom and take part in an experience they won’t forget.
Zip up your climb jacket.
Pull on your boots.
Hook up your harness.
Led by one of their friendly guides, you’ll make your way up the south face of one of the most striking buildings in London’s skyline.
As well as offering an unforgettable experience, Up at The O2 provides an engaging school trip for Geography, STEM, Art & Design, History and Business Studies or as a brilliant team building activity for your students.
Accompany your trip with their free teaching resources – including education packs, teaching ideas and activities that link directly to the national curriculum.
How to enter
Up at The O2 enables you to experience something special for the first time. It allows you and your students to do something unforgettable while still completely educational.
To celebrate this, Up at The O2 is asking your students to create a drawing or short piece of writing, short story or poem about something special they experienced recently for the first time.
Some possible ideas you could use:
- Experience of starting secondary school
- Taking part in a new sport or hobby
- Moving house
- Getting a new pet
- Visiting a new place, country or walk in nature
First, register that you’re taking part
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to enter the competition.
What to do
- Drawings should be no larger than A4
- Pieces of writing, poems or stories can be any length
How to enter
- To enter, email your submissions to email@example.com
- Please include your name, your school name and what year group is entering
Terms & conditions
- This competition is open to all London-based Secondary Schools.
- Entries close on Monday 23rd May 2022
- The winning school will be contacted on Wednesday 25th May 2022
- The winning school will receive climbs for a maximum of 30 students – 2 climbs with a maximum of 15 students and 3 adults on each.
- The winning school will be able to claim its prize on a mid-week (Mon-Fri) date in June 2022.
- The prize does not include travel.
- Upon submission, the school agrees for Up at The O2 and The School Trip to share entries on their social media accounts, website, newsletters, on-site, and other channels.
- The winning school agrees for Up at The O2 to photograph the students during the climb to be used as part of their marketing and promotional material. Permission from parents must be obtained before accepting this prize.
Have a question?
Up at The O2 gives you and your students the unique opportunity to experience something new and unforgettable.
To celebrate this, Up at The O2 is asking your students to create a drawing or short piece of writing about something special they experienced recently for the first time.
Entries are open from now and close on Monday 23rd May 2022.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 8064 0974
Best of luck!