World Rugby Museum’s Rugby in Motion Workshop
This workshop will introduce students to the core fitness involved in playing rugby, how each type of fitness supports different positions on the field, and how to plan a training schedule.
In this museum led workshop students will learn:
- How different types of activity affect specific aspects of their fitness
- How to plan and implement strategies and compositional and organisational ideas, in a group, for team-based activities
- How to apply rules and conventions for different activities
- Specialist understanding of England international players pre-match preparation, and post-match recovery, using the facilities within Twickenham Stadium
- Insight into the history and evolution of Rugby football
Here to help.
I’m here to help you every step of the way.