World Rugby Museum’s Twickenham Control Seminar
This seminar will provide an insight into the safety and security requirements involved in running Twickenham Stadium on a match day.
In this museum led seminar students will learn:
- Understanding of staff and various roles required on a match day
- Investigation into the safety equipment used
- Analysis of match day security necessities
- General principles of stadium safety
- Understanding of risk assessments and legal procedures
Please note bespoke seminars are available upon request.
We regularly check that the costs and information are the latest and most up-to-date. However, please contact us directly if you need any further information or have a particular question. Unless specified otherwise, all prices include VAT.
Click the link below to see more info on the workshop and how to book.
Have a question?
We’re here to help!