World Rugby Museum’s Stadium Director Workshop
Deep dive into what it takes to be a Stadium Director in this workshop from the World Rugby Museum.
This workshop will introduce students to the principles and considerations involved in planning and constructing a world class sports facility.
In this museum led workshop students will learn:
- Analysis of how Twickenham Stadium drives income and revenue for the Rugby Football Union
- How financial necessities are balanced against human comfort, and cultural prestige, when planning and developing a modern-day sporting venue
- The environmental impact and financial implications of construction in an urban environment
- Specialist understanding of the interior design and operations of Twickenham Stadium
- General principles of map-reading
- Insight into the history and evolution of Twickenham Stadium
Here to help.
I’m here to help you every step of the way.